Truecaller has invited applications for the post of Finance Manager.
What do we expect from you
- Good understanding of indirect tax laws including GST. The profile will also involve dealing with Indirect Tax Compliance
- GST Compliance including deposition, monthly GST return, Reconciliation with GST portal data, creation and maintenance of documentation for GST, and Annual return preparation and Inverted duty structure GST Refund claims.
- Remittance of Foreign Payments against Importation of Goods & Services & manage all aspects of international tax reporting, compliance and declarations.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements. Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under GST Act & Rules framed thereunder, Cenvat Credit Rules, Issues pertaining to Modvat/Cenvat Credit Rules and Cenvat Accounting, Indirect Tax Compliances including GST, STPI (b). Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting-Coordinate with external auditors for statutory, tax and GST audit.
- Also take care of accounts payable, prepare, examine, account and analyze accounting records, periodical MIS, etc. to ensure compliance with the GST laws.
- Managing and accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Revenue Recognition. Support month-end and year-end closure processes.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and central government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Assisting in financial /regulatory diligence/audit by third parties
- Assist in day to day functioning of the finance functions
- Ensure the financial transactions have the proper documentation and are in accordance with the control environment expectations.
What will you work on
- Good understanding of indirect tax laws including GST
- Good communication skills
- Should have knowledge of Indian accounting standards
- Proactive and keeping himself updated about changes in Company Law, Accounting Standards, GST Law, Income Tax Act, Other pronouncements.
- Have an eye for analyzing trends.
- AShould have a positive attitude, be a good team player, be willing to learn, and be flexible to adapt into varied roles within the finance team.
- Willing to take on new responsibilities, and should have a learning attitude
- Should be a problem solver and should not sit on issues, should proactively reach out to stakeholders to solve issues.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch- Expert Knowledge of Excels and basic Oracle-based applications.
It would be great if you also have
- Experience in Indirect Taxation, Finance and Accounts, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
For more details and to apply, click here
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan premium. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates