Acquisition International is proud to present the return of the annual Worldwide Finance Awards in 2023.
The Worldwide Finance Awards 2023 strives to acknowledge those who have expertly adapted to these multi-faceted challenges and set themselves apart from their peers.
Thriving in any area of the Finance industry is extremely competitive and fraught with ever developing challenges. Consumer expectations evolve constantly, meaning that strong client relationships and targeted service offerings are paramount. Meeting these expectations is also dependent on a firm’s technological competence, for example the emerging prominence of Open Banking leading to the need for increased data security. This combined with rising inflation rates, market volatility and globally declining economic output means that competition is fierce.
Firms and professionals most likely to succeed in the Worldwide Finance Awards 2023 will demonstrate business practices that are in line with current trends advancing the Financial Services industry. Perhaps you provide a highly personalised service, accurately delivering solutions that meet client demands with precision; or maybe your business has invested intelligently in digital transformation, enabling your adaptation to change in consumer demands or regulatory responsibilities. Alternatively, your business may act as a longstanding, consistent staple that invaluably serves the local community with high quality Financial Services. Overall, winners will display qualities concretely distinguishing them from their competitors.
- Eligible candidates for the Worldwide Finance Awards 2023 will include any firms or professionals who play a role in the Financial Services industry. Size of business is not a concern for the judging panel, and all candidates will be assessed on their contributions to the industry be it through innovation or supreme customer service. From sole proprietorships to international banking giants, no exclusions will be made so long as the nominated business is in the Finance industry.
- Step 1: Gathering Nominees
- Nominees are gained via the online nomination form from magazine subscribers, online visitors, social media following, clients and the wider circulation.
- Those putting forward nominees are welcome to nominate their own firm or colleagues within their firm as well as third party businesses.
- Acquisition International is part of the publishing house AI Global Media, the publishers also put forward nominees for consideration.
- Step 2: Evaluating the Nominees
- All those who formally accept their nomination will be asked if they would like to submit material for further consideration as supporting evidence.
- They consider materials supplied by nominees, information on those nominated businesses available online and any information supplied with the original nomination.
- Step 3: Research and Judging
- The research team who are highlighted will assess all information presented when it comes to determining winners.
- The team gather information independently from a number of publicly available sources, they will assess the material supplied by the nominees and by those who put them forward originally.
- They will cast their final judgment based on various criteria including client dedication, innovation, business growth, longevity, online reputation, client feedback and business performance.
- Step 4: Contacting and Announcing the winners
- Once winners have been determined each winner will be contacted directly.
- Details of those winners will be embargoed until Acquisition International formally announce the winners publicly via the website and award winners’ magazine.
- Step 5: Promote your win
- They encourage all of the winners to publicly announce their win independently.
- Announcements via company websites, social media channels, via publicly released press releases, and through local and national press are a great way of really maximising the exposure gained from such an amazing achievement.
How long has Acquisition International been in circulation for?
- Acquisition International has been running for nine years and in that time the publication has grown substantially, now having a circulation of 108,000 readers in over 170 countries.
- AI is a monthly magazine that seeks to inform, entertain, influence, and shape the global corporate conversation.
- They aim to achieve this through a combination of high quality editorial, rigorous research and an experienced worldwide network of dedicated advisors, experts and contributors.
- Acquisition International is one of the many publications by AI Global Media, a UK based publisher which has over 200 issues to its name since 2010.
For more information, visit Acquisition International.