Unemployed persons with the right qualifications and experience can apply for roles in accounting and finance at www.caribbeanjobs.com.
There are positions for senior accountants, internal auditors, accounting assistants and more.
Applicants are urged to carefully consider the specific software expertise required as well as special certification that may be needed.
Here are 10 jobs in T&T for accounting and finance:
Financial Accountant, Alstons Marketing Company Ltd (AMCO) – ANSA McAL Group of Companies
Group Accountant, Consolidation – ANSA McAL Ltd – ANSA McAL Group of Companies
Senior Accountant, ANSA McAL Ltd – ANSA McAL Group of Companies
Accountant – VANSAD Automation Ltd
Accounting Assistant – The House Of Paper Products Limited
Senior Internal Auditor – Agostini’s
Accounts Payable Clerk – Western Scientific Company Ltd
Accounts Analyst – Recons & Contracts – Memory Bank Computers Ltd
Accounting Assistant (Sales and AR) – JSL International
Junior Accountant – Trotters Restaurant Group Limited
Caribbeanjobs.com Tips (Caribbeanjobs.com Contributor Garth Francis MBA)
This year, many interviews will be taking place virtually. Job seekers can increase their odds of getting their desired job by approaching the virtual interview as effectively as possible. Certain issues should be considered when preparing for the virtual interview.
- Do you have the right hardware? You need to have the right tools that will allow you to connect with the interviewer. Ensure that you have a proper laptop, PC or tablet with a working camera and functional audio.
- Is your internet service reliable? Ensure that you don’t have connectivity problems that can prevent you from communicating effectively during the online interview.
- Do you have the necessary software that will allow you to connect on the platform that the interviewer wants to use?
- Can you establish a location that is secure, free from distractions and with a neutral background? Be sure to select a place in which you are comfortable so that you can fully focus on the interview.
- Are you able to practice in your chosen settings with your hardware and software before the interview? Let a friend or colleague communicate with you virtually to confirm that everything works effectively.
- What should you wear? It is still best to dress in professional attire even if you are in a virtual interview.
- Is your body language appropriate? Be sure to have proper posture and try to maintain “Eye contact” during the interview.
- Picture yourself in a situation where your audio doesn’t work, or where persons burst into the room speaking loudly during the virtual interview.
- Now envision a scenario where you are confidently interacting with the interviewer in a comfortable location while using the communication tools effectively.
Effective preparation is the key to a successful virtual interview.